The Ultimate Stay Home Gin Tasting Experience for Two
20% of all profits from sales of this product will be donated to one of our charities of the year, Big Change MCR.
Did you miss out on our live gin tasting? Don’t worry – we’ve saved the video and put together a load more tasting sets for you to join in whenever suits you. It’s perfect for socially distant birthdays, anniversaries, date nights, or just something fun to do on a Saturday night in.
– – –
Manchester Gin – #StayHomeDrinkGin
In our Stay Home Tasting Experience, we’ve decided to bring The Spirit of Manchester Distillery to your living room so you can enjoy a guided tasting of our gins with our founders and master distillers, Seb and Jen.
We’ll send you everything you need for two of you to sip your way through the range, guided by Seb and Jen. In the pre-recorded video, they talk about Manchester Gin, our process, our story, and – most importantly – our delicious gins! You’ll be guided through the tasting to help you recognise our signature botanicals, and then taught about the tonic and garnish pairings for each gin’s perfect serve.
- 4 x 5cl:
- Wild Spirit
- Raspberry Infused
- Blackberry Infused
- 2 x Manchester Gin Glasses
- 4 x Tonics from Franklin & Sons and Fever-Tree, perfectly paired to complement each gin
- 20% off distillery bookings – as soon as we’re back open and accepting bookings, you’ll receive a unique code giving you 20% off any distillery experience so you can come and meet our team in person. Please note we can not send this code until we have a reopening date.
- A pre-recorded video of Seb and Jen running the guided tasting from their home
This was previously a live experience which has been recorded. We will not be running any further live sessions, but you can watch the previous one on YouTube. You will also receive a link in the email confirmation when you purchase the tasting allowing you to view the video.
In this video, we broke the world record for the biggest gin tasting event ever! With over 1,800 drinkers, we almost doubled the previous record. We also talk about a competition in the video which has no ended. To receive details of upcoming competiitons and promotions, sign up to our newsletter on the homepage.
– – –
What will you need?
- Internet connection to watch the video on YouTube (alternatively, a link to download the video can be sent to you on request – contact email@example.com).
- Ice trays filled – to turn those tasty neat gins into delicious G&Ts
- Garnishes – citrus fruits, berries and herbs will take your G&Ts to the next level
There’s enough four single G&Ts each in the Tasting Set. You may want to stock up on garnishes for the perfect serve of each gin. We recommend the following:
- Signature: A slice of orange and sprig of rosemary or a juice wedge of pink grapefruit
- Wild Spirit: Fresh blackberries and a sprig of thyme
- Raspberry Infused: Crisp, fresh mint with a few raspberries
- Blackberry Infused: Rosemary and a few lovely blueberries
We have chosen to donate 20% of profits made on our Stay Home Tasting Sets to Big Change MCR. Their work supports people without homes by providing practical items and advice, and during the COVID-19 pandemic, they are doing important work to protect a particularly high-risk group.
We aim to get your order to you in 3-5 working days but due to current disruption to delivery services, some orders may take up to ten days to arrive.
We currently only dispatch items to the UK Mainland.