Manchester Gin is approaching 3 years old this year and we are immensely proud of how far the business has come. We’re now one of the most awarded gins in the region and with continued growth, we have some very exciting plans on the horizon. We’re therefore looking for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join our passionate team.
This role has a focus in digital, but you will be the ultimate custodian of the brand. Reporting to the directors, Seb and Jen, this is a varied role and would suit someone with at least 1-2 years’ marketing experience who is looking to grow with the business and really make an impact on our future objectives.
Key Activities for the Role
- Develop and coordinate communication plans and strategies
- Manage and evaluate events and their success
- Create content for our social and digital activities
- Prepare and publish a wide range of online and offline materials
- Hunt out and investigate new marketing initiatives
- Deliver regular status reports to the business
- Formulate and protect the brands identity and key messages
- Own and manage supplier relationships
- Deliver effective internal communications to ensure all colleagues are kept informed on progress.
- Community management across all social media channels
- Meet all commercial and performance targets set by the business
- Support and work with the wider business to ensure all customer requirements are met
Who you are
- Passionate and knowledgeable about marketing and the drinks industry
- Able to demonstrate at least 1-2 years marketing experience across the full marketing mix
- Self-motivated, well-organised with excellent communication skills
- Presentable, articulate and have excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other digital tools (Google Analytics, Social Media platforms
- Organised and self-motivated enough to be able to plan and prioritise your own work
- Ad-hoc duties as required according to the needs of the business
Salary is dependable on experience but applicants must be over 18 due to the nature of our industry.
How to apply
For further information or to apply for this role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org