Location: Manchester (or home-based with regular travel to Head office)
Salary: £ Competitive
Hours: Full Time
Manchester Gin is approaching 3 years old this year and we are immensely proud of how far the business has come. We’re now one of the most awarded gins in the region and with continued growth, we have some very exciting plans on the horizon. This year we’re moving into brand new premises where we’ll be bringing a distillery, bar and restaurant under one roof plus we have big ambitions in growing the brand abroad. We’re therefore looking for a confident, ambitious and influential individual to join us as one of the most exciting spirits brands in the country.
As a key member of the senior management team, your focus will be to introduce new accounts within the UK (both on and off trade with a main focus on the on-trade) as well as drive our overseas growth. You must have strong and existing relationships within the industry to open new doors to national accounts, as well as manage existing relationships.
• Reporting to and working closely with the owners, this role is to lead and develop the company’s national account activity, ensuring effective leadership, existing account management, and new business growth
• Identify and establish new international markets with a focus on key European markets initially with a view to expand into Asia
• Develop a multi-channel strategy that optimises ongoing growth, profitability and brand visibility
• Build and maintain a high performing Brand Development team (currently 4 FTE) capable of delivering against the company growth strategy
• Deliver profitable business results through sound financial planning, people resource management and alignment of systems and processes
• Identify viable partnership opportunities both in the UK and overseas target markets that align with the brand values and ambitions
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales within an alcohol brand, including export sales experience
• Have an excellent understanding of the UK drinks industry.
• Have demonstrable experience of implementing sales strategy and best practice required
• Have managed a range of regional breweries, regional wholesalers and national chains
• Be confident in working to and reporting on set KPIs.
• Be a proactive individual capable of working remotely.
• Have strong business and commercial acumen.
• Will consider home-based individual willing to commute to Manchester (head office) weekly.
• Have a full UK driving licence.
We believe in recruiting the right person for the right role, nurturing and developing our team members and instilling our family culture that makes you want to come to work. If you’d like to be part of that team, email us as email@example.com