Position: Marketing Assistant
Salary: Up to £20,000 dependent on experience
From humble beginnings in a dining room to 4 years on now occupying 6 Grade-II*Listed railway arches in the city centre, we are one of the most exciting and one of the most awarded drinks brands in the country. We started making gin, but since then have expanded our range to include 6 gins, a vodka, a vermouth as well as opening a fully immersive distillery, bar and restaurant.
We strive to be the best at what we offer and want the best team to help us along our journey. We’re therefore looking for a creative, passionate and self-motivated Marketing Assistant who wants to love where they work. You need to be organised, reliable and be knowledgeable or have a keen interest in different marketing disciplines.
You will work for the marketing manager to help plan and execute marketing communications both on and offline. You’ll support all areas of the business to drive footfall, sales and brand awareness. You’ll be working on a growing, internationally recognised brand, one of the city’s best-rated visitor attractions and Manchester’s “best new restaurant opening of 2019”.
The day-to-day can be fast-paced, so you’ll need great time-management skills and focus. We’re very proactive and creative and love to bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months. This small, family-run business has seen huge success over the past three years and has even bigger ambitions for the next three, which means there’s lots of room to grow and develop both personally and professionally.
About the job…
- Create engaging content for our social media, email and blog as part of the wider marketing and communications plan
- Report on the success of digital paid and organic activity
- Support the brand team, bar and restaurant to deliver printed and promotional materials
- Engage with and respond to our active social media and online audiences
- Get things done – we have an idea and we make it happen. You should be ready to help with whatever comes your way, with a great attitude and creative mind
- Support and work with the wider business to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Creative – we’re looking for bright ideas that will grab the attention of our customers
- Analytical – you’ll know where to look to see if our marketing strategy is working
- Passionate, driven and hard-working – you’re committed to putting your amazing work ethic to good use with a company you care about
- Reliable, team player
- You’ll be part of the family
- Degree in Marketing, English, Business, or other relevant field,
- Or at least 1 year experience in a marketing environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledgeable in other digital tools (Google Analytics, Google Drive, Social Media platforms
Bonus points for…
- Examples of written work
- Additional experience or interest in design, photography or video
- Experience running paid campaigns on Facebook and Google
- A keen interest in gin and the spirits industry
Perks of the job:
- Regular team nights out
- Resident distillery dog
- Discounts across the company – including gin, distillery experiences, and food and drink in the restaurant
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great city-centre location
- Access to hospitality industry discounts and special events
- Excellent development opportunities
Our office adjoins the Spirit of Manchester Distillery and Three Little Words on Watson Street in central Manchester.
Please note applicants must be over 18 due to the nature of our industry.
For further information or to apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 21st February 2020.- NO RECRUITERS